Tuesday, November 08, 2005

NYLC Episode 1: The Talent show

My trip is over. I have returned from a foreign land...Washington, D.C. Actually, I've been back since Sunday afternoon. Between football and school, I haven't been able to tell you of many many adventures. There are so many as well. So for the next week, I will break it down into daily episodes (or as daily as I can get), so read previous entries if you miss one and keep comments on the right one.

On Thursday evening, we had a talent show. Scholars would sign up and show off a talent they had. Some were serious, some were funny. The funny ones consist of a dramatic reading about tuna fish and a comical song about traffic lights. There were singers & dancers. After seeing the girl dancers, many guys wanted to dance with them at the Dinner and Dance. There was also a Be-Bop, and that was cool. My favorite was the last. Dean Grenfeld, a fellow classmate from Christopher Dock, got together a bunch of guys for the show. They danced to the a remix of the Spice Girls. They decided to call themselves The Spice Boys. It was hillarious. I will never stop laughing. I have pictures of it. I posted them on my locker and now will give them to you. There is 10, so they'll take a while to load. WARNING: THESE PICTURES MAY HURT YOUR EYES!!!!






















No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...