Today was the day I predicted that the first quizzing week would be. I was wrong. The Ohio confrences are starting their second week of quizzing today, and we have yet to start. The suspense for next week to start is killing me. I wish it would just hurry up and get here. I could really go for a quizmatch around now. I bet all of you could go for a quizmatch now, so I set one up for you. Ten questions on the first week of quizzing material. So everyone take my quiz (especially quizzers) and see where you place. It will give a good idea of who will be a threat next Sunday, and who will need more practice by next Sunday :)
Quizmatch on Luke 1 & 2:1-40
Countdown to the first quizmatch of 2006:
7 days
The most literal reading of the Bible is to understand the Bible in its original context: historical context, geographical context, cultural context and literary context.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 10 Best ACC/AMEC Bible Quizzing Quiz Teams (of the 21st century)
Go figure that, after I post my Top 5 Best ACC/AMEC Bible Quizzing Quiz Teams (of the 21st century), something happens the following quizzin...
-
Ok, this is something that has been on my heart since fall 2007 (perhaps attending LBC started it), but I have repressed for the benefit of ...
-
I HATE DOCK!!!! I'm not asking for much. Just a little acknowledgement, appreciation and respect from Christopher Dock for what I do. Bu...
-
Okay, I'm sick of it! Just sick of it! You upper classmen...you've been acting as mature as the under classmen. I have come with a d...
No comments:
Post a Comment