Friday, April 29, 2005

The fun of duct tape



Last Sunday my youth group had their a "Duct Tape Sunday." We had a competition on who could make the best thing out of duct tape. My team consisting of Aaron Derstine, Derek Zona, and yours truly, Graham Holcomb, quizzer extrodinaire. We made the duct tape elephant as seen as above. It was awesome, so awesome it won the award as best!

Now, quizzing has a history of using duct tape as well. I used duct tape on my 2004 name plack. I remember Jaron had a duct tape suit of armor one year. That was cool. So next year, don't be surprised if you see that elephant as my quizzing buddy

No comments:

Top 10 Best ACC/AMEC Bible Quizzing Quiz Teams (of the 21st century)

Go figure that, after I post my Top 5 Best ACC/AMEC Bible Quizzing Quiz Teams (of the 21st century), something happens the following quizzin...