Thursday, April 21, 2005

Secret Sponser shing ding thing

Back on Sunday, we had a secret sponser shing ding thing. It was great to see everyone again. It was during a fellowship meal, so we had lunch as well. I got caught up on events with Christine. Of course, the first thing Michael wanted to know was my situation with girls..... He asked Christine about what she wanted to tell him, but then forgot. I was correct in my assumption on my secret sponser. It was Mrs. Schwager. She wasn't there (just like my past two secret sponsers), but did call me all the way from Florida. As a final secret sponser gift, I got a puzzle and Swedish Fish. Then the church showed their apprieciation with a $15 gift card to Master's Merchantile and a gift card for Old Contry Buffet. Then we got a blessing. Let me tell you, we had to sit on the floor for an half hour. It gets to your butt. Thus, officially ended quizzing. It was a great year.

Thank you, Spring City, for a great year. In future entries, I'll have more flashbacks from 2005.
Quizzing Joke:Q: How many quizzers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?A: Only one, but you'll need 4 if you want team bonus

No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...