Monday, August 15, 2005

Mike's Party

On Saturday, I went to Mike's B-Day party. That was awesome. I was the first to arrive, the first to leave. Brandon and Bruce were there, along with a bunch of Mike's other friends who I don't know. Most of the time, Mike was asking, "So, what do you guys wanna do?" LOL. That's why I don't host parties; I'd be asking that question more. It was still fun though. We did volleyball for 5 seconds, until the net that Mike and I horribly put up collasped. So we play dodgeball and football. I realized I am a better quaterback than wide receiver. We won the game in sudden death overtime! They went swimming, but I didn't. We started to play Monopoly, but that failed miserably. Food was great, too. Hardly ate anything, but good food! It was great seeing those guys again.

P.S. Mike, I already lost the phone no. So, send it back my way (with the name)

(Unofficial) Countdown to quizzing 2006:
5 months, 1 day

No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...