Saturday, July 15, 2006

So I take pride in my quizzing accomplishments...

Some of you are really unaware of how much pride I have when I accomplish a goal in quizzing. I mean beyond the bragging and trash talk. When I do go, I show it off.




Yes, my shoes tell everyone what my favorite activity is: Quizzing. And since my favorite activity is quizzing, it tells you what I am: Quizzer. It is also my two favorite colors: orange and black. Now they will go with most of my clothing, especially the orange and black suit. But it doesn't stop there. The 12 isn't the size (they are size 10.5). It represents the place I finish on the Top 50 Quizzers List.

Speaking of the Top 50 Quizzers List, I never did believe those quizzers on the Top 50 Quizzers List get enough recongition. Winning teams get trophies, but winning individuals get an envelope. Yeah, it has a money amount, but that is quickly spent. They should get a certificate, a medal, or something like what I did....






Yes, I got a plaque. It has the Top 50 Quizzers List, and the envelope (Without the money!), and a small plate that says "ACC Bible Quizzing, 2006 Top 5o Quizzers List, Graham Holcomb, 12th place" And here is a picture of me receieving the plaque...from me...made by me. Okay, maybe it is not as official as I would like it to be, but it is a good way to perserve the memory. And it was worth all $67.

In sadder news today, Penelope: The Duct Tape Trojan Elephant is no more. Penelope was in bad condition. Her legs could no longer support her body, her neck could no longer support the head, and her facial features were falling off. It was torture for her to live like this any longer. Penelope was laid in a garbage can casket, buried in the dump.

Rest in peace.


Peace Out,
Graham


P.S. Does anyone know how to set up a website to re-direct itself to another site? I wanna try to do that, so when anyone goes on my Xanga, they will be re-directed to here. So if you do, send me further instructions on how to do so. ThanX!

1 comment:

seedsower1962 said...

Hello Graham,I like your list,,but how good are you at wailing????


PS I made an account just so I could leave a statement,thats love!! Beth Glick

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...