Sunday, August 06, 2006

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO SAY WHAT YOU HATE ABOUT ME!

Ok, I haven't been able to update this as much as I would like to. On top of that, I don't get many comments from you guys, making this feel a bit wasteful of my time. So I here is a game to get you to post more comments. I've seen this on a few Xangas, so now I'll try it.

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO SAY WHAT YOU HATE ABOUT ME!

anybody can play this game.. whether I talk to you or not, no matter how well I know you or you know me, whether we are friends, aquaintaces, or enemies, you can tell me anything, and everything that you hate about me, and I won't say anything to you (or at least try not to). And if you don't hate anything (which I doubt) tell me that, I guess. HAVE A BLAST, I want everyone that comes to my blog to do it.

If I see at least 3 comments, I'll promise a better, thorough entry within the week. Promise

5 comments:

seedsower1962 said...

Who couldhate anything about you,I bet you hate that I am your only comment so far!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are waaaaay too over-confidant about quizzing. You are waaaaaay too obsessed with quizzing. And i sincerely doubt that you will ever get your 'quizzer hall of fame'. Other than that, your pretty cool, and quizzing is a hard thing not to become obsessed with.

- Michael from Slate Hill, mjgood from the boards

Angela said...

Graham, why are you doing this?

Anonymous said...

it's christine dragan again! there's NOTHING, i mean NOTHING that i, Christine Dagan would ever HATE about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey graham!
go b-town!

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...