Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It hasn't ended, it has just begun....

As you might have noticed, I didn't post about the invitational until Tuesday, despite being home since Sunday. Why? It was Transition day! What is transition day? I'll tell ya. Transition Day is the Monday after the invitational. As of 11:59 PM on Sunday, quizzing 2005 on Kings and Judges ceased to exist. As on midnight of Tuesday, quizzing 2006 on Luke began. Between then I took a break on quizzing. Yes, believe it or not, I do take a break on quizzing. If I don't take a day to transist (that is a verb, right?), I'll mix the two materials. That is nasty. On top of that, it gives me a break to rest my mind from the meltdown studying for the invitational. I think I'm the only one who does celebrate Transition Day, on top starting studying early on Tuesday for Luke 2006.

Then for Tuesday, I began. First, I read through Luke 1-15. I did this so I don't run into writing bad questions. I found out that most chapters are around 50 verses. Yikes! It will be hard to memorize a chapter. Then I reread Luke 1, just in case I don't reask questions. It looks hard. 70 verses, half of that the Zechariah's prophesizing and Mary's prayer. A lot of it has pronouns that are undefined. Then I started writing questions. I wrote questions for the first two verses already. I hope they will omit the geneology in Luke 3.

As for the blog, I will most likely continue talking about quizzing 2005 (Kings and Judges) for a while. I don't have enough 2006 material yet. When I get enough, that's when I'll start blogging on 2006 stuff. For Transition day, I'll I ask two quizzing question: one old question from Kings & Judges 2005 and one new question from Luke.

OLD Quizzing Question:
What did the bands of Aram stop invading?

NEW Quizzing Question:
To draw up what have many undertaken?

No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...