Thursday, March 10, 2005

When all else fails.....

Ever make early buzzes and not enough got out of the quizmaster's mouth? Do you know that word is key, even though you don't know why it's key? Or perhaps you just don't know the answer. When all else fails, I figured there are certain answers you can give. They are the most commonly used answers. And they are no wheres near key. The answers to the ceratain questions are:

WHO: The Lord
WHAT: The temple of (the Name of) the Lord
WHERE: Egypt
WHEN: At/During the night
WHY: Because the Lord's people have sinned against the Lord
HOW: Loudly/In a loud voice
HOW MANY: Seven (7)
SITUATION: Solomon to the Lord

I think these are pretty good and use these. But most likely I won't. During practice, I made good buzzes. I quized out all four times, with 5-question quiz outs. That's a total of 20 correct questions. However, we weren't at full power. Only four of us were there. And it seemed that the only who studied was....me. I hope we can get team bonus on Sunday.

Quizzing Question of the post:
What are the cedars as plentiful as in Jerusalem?

Countdown to Invitational:
9 days, 6 hours, 35 minutes

No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...