Thursday, March 03, 2005

It's clear what I got to do

Now, with only two matches left, it is clear what I have to do to stay in the Top 50 Quizzer's List. I need at least an average of 25 points. To have a final average of 25 points, I need a total of 475 points. Right now I have a total of 440 points. At the mimimum, 35 points. To get at least 35, I need to quiz out once or score 20 points in both matches. What I would like to do is maintain my current average of 26 (It's really 25.88, but it is rounded up to 26). Then I would need to score at least 55 points. Therefore, I would quiz out once at score at least 20 points the other match. I will aim for 2 quiz outs.

I hope I get 2 quiz outs. I really want them. With them, I could not trump Krystal, but beat several others I want to beat, as long as they did poorly. Practice yesterday was good when I had this week's material. But when we did an all-review match, I errored out. That's not good. I can't wait until the tournaments (that was sarcasm). I just have to make sure I quiz out by question 11. I hate being dependent on review! And we have no Michael for Sunday!

Quizzing Question of the post:
Where was Samson buried?

Quizzing Joke:
Q: How could thongs make Samson weak as any other man?
A: When Delilah was wearing one :-)

Countdown to Invitational:
15 days, 2 hours, 3 minutes

No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...