Thursday, December 16, 2004

I claim my own blog!

With about a month until quizzing begins (or maybe even less), I finally claim my own blog. Yay! This is a blog dedicated to quizzing, year round. I will even post on in the summer. Discover my year - round progress. It may even make you a better quizzer.

When Quizzing season 2005 comes around, it will be my fourth year as a quizzer. However, it will be a first year with my team. This year I will be quizzing with Spring City. I hope I can wow the coaches into giving me a starting position. I would usually be nervous around new people, but I will have old friends as well. Christine is on the team with me, as well as Angela and Gillian (hopefully). Plus, I kinda know Mike from previous years.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL QUIZZING! I am so excited! Sometimes I just tremble at the thought that it's sooo near! I can't wait to feel the buzzer in your sweaty hands, staring the quizmaster right in the right in the eyes, and rattling off everything you could possibly cram into your brain. I think I might start jumping up and down!

Question of the posting:
Why were the people still sacrificing at the high places?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Because no temple had been built for the Name of the Lord.

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...