Monday, December 20, 2004

I know you guys are asking....

I having a feeling everybody is asking, "Why did you do Judges 6?" Well, since your persistant, here's your answer:

Well, it all started the day after quizzing. I knew we were quizzing on Gideon, Samsom, Solomon, Elijah and Elisha. I also knew the book we were quizzing from were Judges, 1 Kings and 2 Kings. Fred said he'd post the exact material later on. 2 weeks went by and NOTHING! I was becoming very impatient. So I assumed (which I never should do), "The material usually goes in chronological order, so it would be material on Gideon, then Samson, then Solomon, then Elijah, and finishing up with Elisha. I assumed in correctly. Fred posted Solomon, Elijah, Elisha, Gideon, and finally Samson. Since I was already 1/3 the way through it, I figured I would finish it off, then get started on 1 Kings 3. Besides, with Judges 6 done, I could make a comeback near the end. Knowing my luck, Fred will end up not following how he posted and will go in chronological order.

(Unofficial) Countdown to the first quiz match of 2005:
24 days, 21 hours, 45 minutes

Quizzing Question of the post:
When did King Solomon bring in all the things his father David had dedicated?

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh my, Graham. I just read your profile. You only weigh one hundred and eight pounds? You are a FEATHER.

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...