Thursday, December 30, 2004

CRAM!!

(Unofficial) Coundown to first quiz match of 2005:
17 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes

Official Countdown to first quiz practice of 2005:
6 days, 4 hours, 55 minutes

Okay, I am now officially in melt down mode. I am really running out time now. The Good News: I fininshed writing 1 Kings 8 questions. The Bad News: I still need to type them up. The questions are still in illegable writing on scrap paper (most on the back of church bulletins). I really need to type them up, but other things are getting in the way. Over this winter break, on which I was suppose to do quizzing questions, my teachers assigned 3 projects, each one due the day I come back from break. EVIL TEACHERS, EVIL! So now on top of those projects, I have to type up quizzing questions. The stress builds.

Question of the post:
Where did Solomon sacrifice burnt offerings, grain offerings & fat from the fellowship offerings?

No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...