Thursday, February 03, 2005

Where I stand

They updated the standings. The good news is my team in tenth place in their league. We have an average of 75 points per match. Now the bad news. I dropped from 38th to 55th. I am no longer a top fifty quizzer. I can still get there with some help of people above me....

People accuse me of an act which they consider immoral or evil or etc. But is it really? They say it is wrong for me to wish people ahead of me do worse. Is it? I don't think it is. Think about it. You are guilty of the same "crime" if you wish to go up on the standings. The way the system is set up, the only way to advance is if you do good AND the people ahead of you do bad. If you did good, and your opponet did just as well as you, nothing changes. They are still ahead of you. So I still think it's not bad. It's all how you view it.

Quizzing Question of the post:
What is the prophets of Baal to prepare first?

Quizzing Joke:
Q: Why are the deserts around Horeb so clean?
A: Because of the broom trees

No comments:

An Evaluation of Children's Church Songs

I have an atypical daughter. Despite all the baby books stating that infants sleep 10-12 hours during the night, along with 2 hour-long naps...